Rsa netwitness consultantPosted: Jan. 4, 2021, 12:38 p.m. - Full Time - Pune
Key Activities Include
• Work as part of 24x7 security operation team
• Monitor the Security Information and Event Management System and follow up all related security incidents and events.
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
• Respond to security incidents and report on incident handling and resolution.
• Participate in forensic analysis, data recovery, and penetration testing.
• Perform daily security analysis and scanning and assessment for information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
• Proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
• Configuration and administration of security systems and tools.
• Define and evaluate security technologies required to ensure safe technology operation and detection of cyber-attack.
• Provide the security recommendations on actions which assist in improving security posture within CLIENT Environment.
• Support customer engagements end-to-end to include implementation, configuration, operations, maintenance and management of (SIEM) solutions
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Participating in reviewing and documenting computer security and emergency
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, or related field of study preferred;
• 4+ years of experience in IT/Security operations or SOC role.
• CISSP, Network+, CEH, CCNA R&S, SSCP, Security +, Linux security, windows security or forensics training is plus.
• Expertise in SIEM products as it relates to the following:
• Hands-on experience in Security Information Event Management System in (RSA SIEM, LogRhythm, Splunk)
• Professional Security certification preferred (RSA Certified Administrator, RSA Netwitness, SSCP, GSEC, GCIH, CEH, CPTE, or equivalent).
Knowledge and experience in network switches, routers and firewalls