Arcsight soc consultantPosted: Dec. 4, 2020, 7:47 a.m. - Full Time - Gurgaon
Experience: 1-3 years
- Identifies security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications, and new technology initiatives.
- Provides technical support in the development, testing, and operation of ArcSight SIEM tool, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and enterprise anti-virus and software deployment tools.
- Evaluate current SOC standards and procedures and update or author new content as required.
- Deploy new ESM, Loggers, SmartConnectors / FlexConnectors as required to collect data feeds.
- Assist in the proper operation and performance of ArcSight ESM, Loggers, and connectors.
- Provide the capability to analyze ArcSight output and interpret reports.
- Develop filters to assist in the identification of significant events.
- Develop reports (manual and automated) to support the development, collection, and reporting of Quality Assurance and Performance metrics (as defined by the client).
- Develop dashboards/reports for customers for effective system monitoring.
- Provide recommendations and implement changes to optimize ArcSight products in the customer environment.
- Evaluate relative ArcSight product advancements and provide recommendations to the customer.
- Develops implements, enforces, and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications.
- A good academic record including a Bachelor’s degree and Relevant professional Certifications such as ArcSight admin certification (preferred) / CHFI, CEH, GCIH, ECIH, CASP, OSCP, or equivalent.
- Should have good experience working on ArcSight Implementation and content creation.
- Should have good experience working in creating flex connector development in ArcSight.
- Install/configure/build/fine-tune the SIEM tools to setup an effective information security support / operation.
- Experience working in a 24x7 global operational environment.
- Good communication and written skills-Self-motivated individual.