Security researcherPosted: Dec. 3, 2020, 11:10 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Appknox is one of the Gartner recognized mobile application security company. It has helped more than 100 businesses globally including some of the fortune 100 companies to ensure an end to end mobile application security using Appknox’s System + Human Approach.
Appknox helps businesses and mobile developers make their mobile apps more secure, thus not only enhancing protection for their customers but also for their own brand. We’ve been working with some major brands in India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, and the US. This is your chance to join us in building a secure mobile ecosystem for everyone - businesses, developers, and of course, customers.
- Security assessment of web/mobile/cloud application on various platforms
- Focusing on Mobile Application Security
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
- Develop and interpret security standards and guides
- Automation of security test cases
- Understand and explain the results with impact on business and compliance status
- Continuously learning and training on latest tools and technique
- Should have at-least 1 years experience in security or show something that proves experience doesn’t matter
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong grasp in fundamentals of information security
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could beused
- Can accurately define an issue and create detailed Proof-of-concept and write-up of the findings.
- Provide appropriate remediation and mitigations of the identified vulnerabilities.
- Well-rounded knowledge of multiple Information Security domains
- Deep technical understanding of the OWASP Mobile/Web/API Top 10
- Experience in code reviews, vulnerability detection.
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Stronghold on Android/iOS security
- Proficient in Communication
Nice to have (Optional)
- Knowledge about GIT & *nix
- Experience in Python or shell scripting
- Debugging skills and Dynamic Code Instrumentation
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Any other tech-skill that you have that are not in job requirements (be sure to mention it)
- Actively involved in community and enthusiastically contributing back
- Publicly known contributions (blogs, papers, tools, CTF scores and hall of fame, etc