Campus ambassador and social media marketingPosted: Nov. 29, 2020, 8:46 a.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
MoxieHawk, founded in 2020, is an autonomous, security, and offense prevention consulting firm catering to security management and technical security consulting services. Our services encompass the entire spectrum of risk management, including vulnerability & threat assessments, offense investigation, layout of your asset and securing systems, contingency planning, and training.
About the Program:
The Campus Ambassador’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Making students understand and assist in cybercrimes and cyber laws.
- Inform regarding cybersecurity Webinars.
- Implementing the brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Monitoring social media accounts and creating reports on a daily basis.
- Collecting the ideologies from different students of your college and influencers.
- Research writing and creating posts on social media on cybersecurity.
- Handling the discord server.
- Reaching the Target limits.
Learning opportunities :
- Cybersecurity Journalism.
- Live cybercrime understanding.
- Community building can improve leadership qualities.
- Learning the usage of different software.
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Writing
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Students/Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Having relevant skills and interests.
- Are available for the next 4 months
Rewards and incentives:
- Fixed Stipend 2000/month and performance-based Incentives
- Free Access to our Webinars
- Professional Email Access
- Free e-books and software related to cybersecurity and programming.
- Virtual Badge
- Personalised Hoodie
- 5 days a week
Selection procedure :