Qa engineerPosted: Nov. 27, 2020, 11:09 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities :-
• Understand and quickly learn the product’s automation framework and contribute to writing automation test scripts, execute and maintain them across all browsers
• Responsible for setup, configuration, and maintenance of automation environment and framework.
• Actively participate in continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures by analysing reported bugs/issues with a strong emphasis on using automation to shorten the test cycle.
• Manage and take ownership of new features with minimal supervision and prepare test plan, test scenario and test cases to support high-quality delivery
• Should be able to write Test Plan/Test Scenarios and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features.
• Execute Regression test cases
• Manage and report issues from the various test phases
• Responsible for providing regression sign-off in patch/enhancement releases
• Involve in Creating Test Strategies, Test Plans and Workload Modeling for Web Applications and help team to Identifying bottlenecks. Identify suggestions for performance tuning.
• Should have experience in testing of web applications and web services.
• Should have relevant experience in Selenium and Rest-assured framework
• Strong programming skills in Core Java
• Hands on experience in unit test framework like TestNg/JUnit
• Working knowledge of source code control systems such as GitHub/BitBucket.
• Strong experience in execution of functional, end-to-end system and integration testing.
• Sound knowledge of QA processes, Designing & documenting of Test Strategy/Test scenarios/Test case & Test execution.
• Should have experience on different types of testing, development methodologies and testing life cycle
• Should have knowledge of Defect Tracking and Test Management Tools(Jira,TestRail)
• Comfortable with Linux command line, shell scripting, general tools
• Basic exposure to SQL is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge on AWS are preferable.
Good to have:-
• Experience in Performance Testing ,defining Performance Test Strategies, Approaches, Test Plans and WorkLoad Modeling for various types of Web Applications, Portals,Web Services is a plus using performance testing tools (JMeter,Gatling and LoadRunner)
• Quantitative experience in analyzing and testing large SQL/NoSQL data stores, streaming, multi-stage data pipelines and related technologies, e.g., Elastic Search, Kafka, or similar will be highly preferred