Sr. cyber security trainerPosted: Nov. 27, 2020, 9:35 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Looking for an experienced and dynamic professional to join Company Cybersecurity training team. Position is at Bangalore.
This is a full-time position that would include training responsibilities in cybersecurity for our clients and students.
The candidate should be certified either in CND/CEH/ECSA/CHFI/CCNP/ CCIE/ CCNA Security and have an extensive passion for training. Candidate with OSCP and other industry certificate will be added advantage.
Salary : Rs.3.60 lacs to 12.00 lacs
Position : 4 Nos
Responsibilities and Duties
• Classroom and online training for students and corporates and assisting in developing and maintaining training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials, and updating of course content as and when required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred)
• Certifications: CCNA, ECSA, CEH, CCNA, CCNP, OSCP, CHFI
• At least 2 Years of Experience in Networks/ IT Infrastructure.
• Deep experience with cybersecurity in the domains of cyber threat intelligence and analysis, security monitoring, and Incident Response.
• Familiarity with the latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, understanding of attacks, and determination of countermeasures.
• Exposures to network with industry leaders
• Showcase your presentations with global audiences