Information security analystPosted: Nov. 25, 2020, 5:57 a.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
Jainam Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a team of full information security service provider professionals. We also deal in the products and automated services with integration with proven risk methodology framework, while addressing customer specific cybersecurity challenges.
1) Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and configuration review for network, web applications, mobile applications and thick-client application
2) Conduct configuration reviews for OS, DB, Firewall, Routers, Switches and other infrastructure components
3) Prepare detailed reports as per given format
4) Prepare and deliver management summary presentations
5) Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
6) Research new attack vectors and implement the same in methodology
1) Should be a self-learner and must keep himself/herself updated with the latest threats and vulnerabilities
2) Good Knowledge of popular security tools – Nessus, Burpsuite etc.
3) Good knowledge of KALI Linux, SIEM tools
4) Proficient in OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities & exploitation.
5) Possess current security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CEH)
Job Location: Mumbai
Designation: Information Security Analyst
Experience - 1+yr
If interested, send the below complete details.
- Updated profile.
- Immediate Joining.
- Relevant Exp.