Malware researcherPosted: Nov. 12, 2020, 7:30 a.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
- Provide expertise in the areas of malware prevention, detection, and remediation.
- Experience with notorious ransomware families and common malware strains.
- Analyze the relationship between a given sample of malware and other known samples/families of malware, and notable features that indicate the origin or sophistication of the malware and its authors
- Provide expertise in the detection, analysis and mitigation of malware, trends in malware development and capabilities, and proficiency with malware analysis capabilities
- Leverage generated Sigma and Yara Rules for threat hunting activities
- Effectively develop documentation and explain technical details of the analyzed malware
- Good understanding on ATT&CK MITRE Matrix.