Sales manager -consulting
Posted: Nov. 1, 2020, 2:29 p.m. - Full Time - Remote
Results and Growth:
- Handle business expansion & Revenue Growth
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management
- Work closely with our partners/clients to deliver on revenue targets
- Utilize a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business initiatives
- Proactively prospect in the Territory to create opportunities & interact with top management level.
- Map out the key players for potential new business initiatives and determine/document appropriate sales strategy
- Effectively advise and influence the customer especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of framework, through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaign
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer IT business leaders.
- The objective being to influence the corporate strategy regarding the practice of Information Security
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with IT / CISO level managers
- Maintain the Account Plan in accordance with the established Account Plan standard
- Continuously develop the account to ensure repeat business combined with a proactive focus on developing new business opportunities
- Collect the Purchase order, Submit the Tender documents, Clarifications and co-ordination support.