Senior security engineerPosted: July 9, 2020, 9:13 a.m. - Full Time - Bengaluru
Job Description Summary
You will be a Senior Security engineer who will perform security analysis on existing or new products and provides security guidance and input to product engineers.
You will work on problems of varied scope independently and be able to drive strategy for Product Security in the limited scope of work. You will provide general guidance and direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
You are an expert in at least 3 of these areas in security – System, Web, Network, Mobile, Cloud, Windows, Cryptography and capable of writing exploits for identified vulnerabilities in the area of expertise. You have interest and participated in Bug Bounty or Ethical hacking assignments. You love finding security lapses where there seems none.
We are looking at hiring engineers who shall be responsible for SD-WAN automation. Engineers will perform automation, test and deep analysis of different software components and interfaces in technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality and develop test tools to increase efficiency and reliability for networking product
- Drive and execute SDL best practices and its integration with the CI/CD, Agile and Waterfall development models.
- Guide product development teams on design changes as per security requirements.
- Establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Conduct reviews of specific security fixes as necessary.
- Conduct product penetration test in a non-disruptive way for IT/Cloud deployments, including exploit creation to demonstrate a proof of concept.
- You should have a minimum of 4+ year’s relevant experience to the role.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience supporting end users in relevant technology.
- You should have advanced knowledge of Web Protocols, Windows Server and Active Directory obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Have solid understanding of most common software vulnerabilities and standard secure coding practices.
- Have excellent capabilities to identify security vulnerabilities and root cause analysis.
- You should be proficient in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python) and system Internals(Windows or Linux)
- Proficiency in System Internals (Windows or Unix)
- You should have demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OS, Networks)