Application peneration testerPosted: Sept. 23, 2023, 1:12 p.m. - Full Time - Fully remote
we45 is an application security company specializing in DevSecOps, Testing, Advisory, and Training. Our goal is to help clients implement and maintain a strong and relevant application security landscape. We provide a custom security automation suite designed to enable seamless, repeatable, and customized application penetration testing practice.
We are seeking a Full-time remote Application Penetration Tester to join our team. The Application Penetration Tester will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities in web and mobile applications through penetration testing. They will work closely with our clients and their development teams to identify, validate and prioritize security risks. They must have experience in threat modeling, assessment and testing tools, as well as expertise in reviewing source code.
This will be a 100% remote job position for our operations in India
- 1+ years of work experience in application security, penetration testing, and ethical hacking
- Strong experience with open-source and commercial penetration testing tools such as Burpsuite, Metasploit, Netsparker, Nmap, and Acunetix
- Strong understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25, and related vulnerability frameworks
- Deep understanding of Web, mobile and Cloud technologies
- A passion for continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and tactics
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely while contributing to a highly collaborative team
What we bring to the table:
- 100% remote team. No requirement to relocate to Bangalore after a particular time
- A Great Learning environment and an opportunity to make a dent in the universe!
- Great Salaries with great perks like Work from Home days, etc
- A Young team, hungry to do great things
- Opportunities to travel around the globe, once the pandemic is over and done with.
- Opportunities to work with some of the leading clients in the world.
- Opportunity to work with the emerging field of Security in DevOps
Opportunities to showcase your work - conferences, etc.
Immediate joinees only.