Information security analyst iiPosted: July 22, 2023, 7:02 a.m. - Full Time - Remote wfh
Astra is a cyber security SaaS company that makes otherwise chaotic penetration tests a breeze with its one of a kind Pentest Platform. Astra's continuous vulnerability scanner emulates hacker behavior to scan applications for 8300+ security tests. CTOs & CISOs love Astra because it helps them fix vulnerabilities in record time and move from DevOps to DevSecOps with Astra's CI/CD integrations.
Astra is loved by 500+ companies across the globe. In 2022 Astra uncovered 800,000+ vulnerabilities for its customers, saving customers $30M+ in potential losses due to security vulnerabilities. We've been awarded by the President of France Mr. François Hollande at the La French Tech program at Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security.
At Astra you will be
- Performing hacker style pentests on our customer’s applications and managing the entire pentest using our one of a kind Pentest platform
- Carrying out VA/PT for web apps, mobile apps, Cloud infrastructure, SaaS apps, network devices, open-source projects etc.
- Contributing towards building intelligence for our DAST scanner.
- Interacting with clients over remediation calls.
- Facilitating clients to map out the steps for fixing vulnerabilities.
- Maintaining our vulnerability management system.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- OSCP or CREST certified
- Strong understanding of OWASPs testing guidelines
- 2-4 years of professional experience in doing pentests on multiple assets including web apps, cloud infrastructure etc.
- Comfortable in Black Box, WhiteBox testing with capability of finding business logic vulnerabilities
- Experience directly interfacing with customers over calls & emails
- Able to understand code in any one programming language
Good to have
- A few published CVE’s
- A bug bounty/CTF experience
- Adrenalin rush of being a part of a growing company
- Holistic understanding of SaaS and enterprise cloud security business
- Opportunity to engage and collaborate with developers globally
- Annual trips to beaches or mountains
- Open and supportive culture
- Fully remote & agile working environment