Information security analystPosted: Sept. 7, 2020, 8:03 a.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
This is a consulting position requiring project oriented experience and a technical background in security consulting and ethical hacking. You will be required to carry out tests on a system to expose weaknesses in security report the findings for customers to protect themselves better. You will be required to research the application exploitation techniques and help engineering teams build relevant security products. Travel out of the local area will vary and is expected.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web and mobile applications for our customers, assist our customers in improving security posture of their applications
- Perform research on new vulnerabilities, attack vectors, exploits, tools and industry trends for the above-mentioned services
- Assist product engineering by identifying and showcasing new exploitation techniques and help build application firewall rules
- Provide offsite and on-site consulting services to our customers
- Act as front-line point of escalation on assigned client engagements, following up on open issues and acting as an escalation of contact for all customer issues.
- Provide weekly reports of activity as defined by management.
- The candidate should be a BE/MCA/MBA with IT security/ networking/system integration experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience in application security Risk Assessment/architecture design audit.
- Experience of White box/Black box/Grey box testing (security source code review) on thin and thick based Applications
- Experience in OWASP Application Security Verification Standard
- Be an active member of the Info Sec team and contribute to achieving team goals as may be required.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to interact with a wide range of internal staffs and vendors.
What do you gain?
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company’s growth
- Competitive compensation structure and benefits
There are over a billion web apps and millions of mobile apps in the world now. Indus face with a mission to secure them and with its own line of cutting edge Armory of application security products, are living the dream of becoming the next Billion dollar "Made in India" security company".
Indusface is an award-winning application security leader protecting 1100+ customers spread across 30+ countries. Our unique Total Application Security platform that detects, protects, and monitors applications. Our Total Application Security solution is available On-Premise, As A Service and through the AWS Marketplace.
Our suite of products includes:
AppTrana- Continuous Hack Preventions Indusface Total Application Security- Web Application Security That Detects, Protects, and Monitors Indusface Web Application Scanning- Managed Scan and Penetration Testing Solution for Web Applications Indusface Web Application Firewall - Managed Web Application Firewall and DDoS Protection Indusface Mobile Application Scanning- Dynamic Mobile Application Penetration Testing SSL Certificates - Digital Certificates for Secure and Confidential Communications
Our security products have not only been mentioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Application Security Testing and Web Application Firewall but we have won all major startup awards.
- #1 Security Product Company by NASSCOM-DSCI
- Top 5 in ET Startup Awards-Bootstrap Champ
- iSpirit’s InTech50 Most Innovative Products from India
- AWS ‘Regional Innovation Partner: Technology Partner
- Top Emerging Information Security Product Company by NASSCOM-DSCI
For more information on Indusface,
- Corporate website : https://www.indusface.com
- Our SaaS solution: https://www.apptrana.com
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/indusface/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/indusface/