Github security architect
Posted: Sept. 4, 2020, 2:13 p.m. - Full Time - Remote location
Job Description –
- Creation of security policies, SOP for secure Github usage, both in on-premise and on cloud.
- Secure Architecture Review of Git Hub Org and business for providing security requirements.
- Secure Git Hub Usage – Process – Implementation of security controls like git-hound etc, for secret management.
- Governance of security controls to align with security requirements and configuration management.
- Conduct risk assessments and risk management process.
- Excellent knowledge of github as an architect.
- Good at security governance i.e. policy and process creation or implementation expert.
- Experience >=8 years.
Following are the additional expectations from Security Architect role:
- Experience with threat modelling, expert level knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) the value of architectural approaches to both technical and business client stakeholders.
- Understand the principles of cloud native architecture and containerization and orchestration tools and platforms used within the GitHub enterprise environment.