Information security consultantPosted: Feb. 24, 2023, 5:23 a.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
- Desirable: 4+ years of work experience in Information Security and ISO27001 internal audits.
- He / She should be an ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer.
- Should excel in organizing, planning, and delivering results and relish working with others to achieve critical security outcomes.
- Proven communication and presentation skills and reporting skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing recommendations to design and/or strengthen ISO27001 program for an organization and assist in improving their efficiency and effectiveness adding value to the organization.
- Reviewing technical administrative and physical security controls and providing recommendations to mitigate identity security resists.
- Participate in governance activities such as the creation and review of security policies, plans, and procedures.
- Analyze control-related gaps / non-conformities / findings in the context of the ISO27001 standard.
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Contract (6 Months to 1 Year)