Qa tester - automationPosted: Feb. 14, 2023, 9:07 a.m. - Full Time - Remote
- Excellent working knowledge on Selenium
- Excellent knowledge on Java and also fair knowledge on Python
- Excellent knowledge on BDD with Cucumber
- Has got analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge on API Automation
- Desirable – Hands on knowledge CI/CD with Jenkins, Docker , AWS Cloud
- Good knowledge and has right amount of exposure from QA standpoint process (Defect lifecycle, Different levels of testing, regression testing)
- Experience on Agile methodology and has good understanding of process.
- Excellent working knowledge AEM or on any content management.