Security analyst and consultantPosted: Aug. 29, 2020, 11:36 a.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
We are looking for a strategic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Security Consultant. Responsibilities will include assessing potential security threats or breaches and creating contingency plans for when breaches occur.
To be successful as a Security Consultant, should have excellent attention to detail as well as strong strategic planning skills. Outstanding Security Consultants display great communication and interpersonal skills, as well as top-notch technical skills.
Security Consultant Responsibilities:
- Testing and analyzing assets for potential security threats.
- Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
- Coordinating and briefing a team of security specialists and assigning tasks.
- Meeting with clients to discuss security measures, provide information and explained the designed system.
- Running risk assessment and security tests and designing countermeasures to eliminate as many potential risks as possible.
- Compiling and presenting reports on the test results.
- Suggesting improvements to existing security systems.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, tools, trends, and technology.
- Training staff to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks.
Security Consultant Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Science, Computer Science, Security, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in security management or similar.
- Excellent technical skills for building security architecture aligned with the business's requirements.
- Strong computer coding and endpoint security skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to present technical jargon in an understandable way.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- A highly logical, honest, and objective nature.
- Good teamwork and time management skills.